Earliest Card / Captain's Warning

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
I am 2 hours into a 130 mile journey for today's game so have stopped at the services for a beverage. Sat in the services are the entire away team all in matching tops enjoying a host of different inappropriate pre game snacks - I know who they are of course but they don't know who i am.

Now here is the problem. Firstly one gentleman from said club clearly pushes in front of me at the queue for WHSmiths, another uses the toilet cubicle and then departs with no evidence of hand washing and then the whole group leave their tables with out putting their stuff in the bin.

Are any of these offences worthy of a pre game card?!

What about a blast of the whistle and a talk with the captain in the services?!!

4eyesbetter

Referees in England
Post Likes
What you want to do is just keep your powder dry for a little while, then ping number 6 for pushing in at Smiths right as they're running out.

Jacko

Argentina Referees in Argentina
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Blimey - that's a fair old trip on a weekday. Where are you off to??

Daftmedic

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Are you perchance off to Oxford?

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
No not Oxford - much further South and West.

Jacko - the thing people do to get to your level!

The badly behaved travellers won handsomely. I have now completed 5 car hours, and still 50 miles from home. Will sleep very well tonight.

Phil E

Referees in England
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Should have pinged the queue jumper for coming in the side!

Ciaran Trainor

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 7
I've still never forgiven the one club in cumbria who actually played after England won the world cup, I was the only sober one on the pitch!!

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I am 2 hours into a 130 mile journey for today's game so have stopped at the services for a beverage. Sat in the services are the entire away team all in matching tops enjoying a host of different inappropriate pre game snacks - I know who they are of course but they don't know who i am.

Now here is the problem. Firstly one gentleman from said club clearly pushes in front of me at the queue for WHSmiths, another uses the toilet cubicle and then departs with no evidence of hand washing and then the whole group leave their tables with out putting their stuff in the bin.

Are any of these offences worthy of a pre game card?!

What about a blast of the whistle and a talk with the captain in the services?!!

The devil in me might have been tempted to engage in some discussion whilst remaining 'undisclosed' .... a few questions around " how are you finding the new scrum laws " might've uncovered some gem quotes !! did you reveal your cover post-match waspy?