Kit bag

JJ10

Referees in England
Post Likes
In the market for a new kitbag as my old one is finally on the way out.

Always been a fan of Canterbury gear so had my eye on these two and hoping I can find one in the post Christmas sales online. Anyone have either and want to put me off getting one or other? Or want to steer me towards something else? I've not had a hopper bag so imagine they might be overkill for trips to the gym perhaps.

Thanks...

http://www.rugbystore.co.uk/equipment/player/bags/holdalls/e20907-989-canterbury-club-hopper-black

http://www.rugbystore.co.uk/equipme...06-989-canterbury-club-medium-sportsbag-black

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Check on the Morrant Rugby website, I haven't looked recently but over the summer they had some decent looking kit bags on at a very reasonable price, and they were a bit more wallet friendly than rugbystore at the time.

The Hopper bags are pretty good to be fair, I'd get another one, but my current one is massive so I don't need it!

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
I have been using THIS ONE for the last 3 years, and I must admit I can't fault it.

It's the perfect size, tough, has 2 zipped pockets at the ends, a Velcro front flap for Team sheets and a small zipped inner pocket. TBH, I reckon it's the perfect kit bag and would recommend it any time.

JJ10

Referees in England
Post Likes
Thanks chaps. Good spot on Morrant. Had totally forgot they did rugby kit as well as cricket etc. I think I'm moving towards the hopper - I seem to be carrying more and more kit to games these days, and it's only going to increase. Soon someone will want me to wear a suit! *edit* AFTER THE GAME (before any smartass tells me i might get some funny looks reefing in it....)

Pinky

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Some would say a suit is fine for reefing in!

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
Thanks chaps. Soon someone will want me to wear a suit! *edit* AFTER THE GAME (before any smartass tells me i might get some funny looks reefing in it....)

JJ - I have reffed in a suit before for a charity game, ladies all wearing best dresses, it makes for an interesting discussion with the dry cleaners afterwards about mud stains on a suit!! I did make one allowance though and wore my rugby boots instead of my brouges.