likes and dislikes

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
is the new super admin contac table? im still wondering (from a nerdy perspective) what happened last week when the domain rugbyrefs.com disapperared off the face of the planet although it still showed as registered...

didds

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
is the new super admin contac table? im still wondering (from a nerdy perspective) what happened last week when the domain rugbyrefs.com disapperared off the face of the planet although it still showed as registered...

didds

What happened was I sent a PM to Robbie and said there was a problem. He gave the hamster some CPR. He said something about DNS ... whatever that is.

Bothe Robbie & Davas, as members, are contactable through the site's private message system.

Ian_Cook

Referees in New Zealand
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2

didds

I was still able to find it using a ping and tracert found the host servers at liquidweb's datacentre in Amsterdam.

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
Bothe Robbie & Davas, as members, are contactable through the site's private message system.

yes... but if the site in not available....

I did leave a message on the rugbyrefs FB page...

then realsied the previous post was in 2018 or sumnmat so i guess none of us ever look there . LOL

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
bumping this -- when will the like button come back ?

I'm ready to restart Phil E.'s Dear America thread, but I'm waiting for likes and dislikes to come back. Phil E. will need likes and dislikes to know when to close the thread.

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
I'm ready to restart Phil E.'s Dear America thread, but I'm waiting for likes and dislikes to come back. Phil E. will need likes and dislikes to know when to close the thread.

who did you vote for?

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
who did you vote for?

My wife and I moved to Texas and registered to vote here just ahead of our posting to Alice.

I only voted my Federal; given I won't be living here, I didn't feel right voting on local issues.

I voted a straight D ticket.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Are we ever going to get likes back ?

I'd like to think so, but just likes. The dislikes hurt my feelings. My dislikes received to likes received ratio was really hurtful. I didn't feel so good. It wasn't nice.

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Hopefully, we upgraded the forums for a security patch, and the system was not compatible, once we get the change to the new server working, we will see if we can get it working again.