England v France massive refereeing controversy

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
I know, the game isn't until the weekend, but might as well get the thread set up and ready now ....

Jz558

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Still plenty of time for those positive covid tests to emerge yet and scupper the game altogether. Meanwhile several BBC reporters are found bound and gagged behind the England team hotel and no one has seen or heard of Pascal Gauzere since he went to Owen Farrell's room to apologise.

Jz558

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
he did England v Scotland in Round 1, so we have had him already in this tournament.

Saturday's game was originally given to Jaco Peyper--- who then couldn't travel because Covid.

Zebra1922

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
No doubt plenty of referees have cried in their car .. when you have a poor game it's a very lonely afterwards.

how many are brave enough to talk about it?

with the prehistoric attitudes prevalent on this site I doubt many have been. Time to accept it is not a weakness to cry about a problem, it is not a weakness to tell people you’ve cried about a problem. It’s human.

belladonna

Rugby Expert
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
with the prehistoric attitudes prevalent on this site I doubt many have been. Time to accept it is not a weakness to cry about a problem, it is not a weakness to tell people you’ve cried about a problem. It’s human.

You said it, Zebra. Thank you.

It's not weak to cry, in fact the opposite.

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes