Like's count being returned

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
As the astute among you will have noticed, the score has been changed to likes. I am in the process of importing the likes from the 'Old system' to this one, but if someone Likes your post: Screenshot 2021-12-14 at 15.42.53.png

you get a point, if they Love your post/reply, you get 3. Ive working on a leader borad to show these at present.

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
that's really great, thanks you .

Another request :eek:n the old board thee was an easy way to see the individual likes and dislikes that you had received (via profile / likess and dislikes I did find it useful to review sometimes. Would be great to get that back

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
that's really great, thanks you .

Another request :eek:n the old board thee was an easy way to see the individual likes and dislikes that you had received (via profile / likess and dislikes I did find it useful to review sometimes. Would be great to get that back
Do you not get this when you click on your name/image

677BE76D-B92B-4F1C-BCAD-80EADECA84CD.png

crossref

Referees in England
Post Likes
how is the import of old like count going? I can see some people updated but others not?

Dave Elliott

Administrator
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
how is the import of old like count going? I can see some people updated but others not?
all done, that was painstaking, I hope you appreciate it. Leading the board in 2, just the message count to catch up on!!!