Recent content by AndyZ

1. AndyZ

Is it playable?

The ball was thrown into the scrum straight, won by the hooker, and then kicked out in front of the flanks but behind the front row. Does that constitute as a successful end to the scrum or unsuccessful?
  2. AndyZ

South Africa Trip

I'm attending a leadership seminar in South Africa the dates of January 3-14. If given any sort of free time, what and where should I look for rugby. From street ball, to organized matches, what is available in that time period? Thanks for the help!
  3. AndyZ

National Flag on posts

How do I get the national flag on my posts like everyone else in the upper-lefthand corner? And why does it say I need Moderator Attention? And on an unrelated note, how do I make paragraphs? My Shift+Enter doesn't seem to work for this.
  4. AndyZ

Brawls: To interfere or not?

When brawls happen, is it the referee's responsibility to break it up? Or let them fight it out and then award the necessary penalties? And does the AR need to get involved in it as well? Just curious as it does happen.
  5. AndyZ

How to Become a Professional Referee?

I've been a certified Level 1 Referee for 2 months now, and have received a lot of support and critique. As I'm 17 years old, I'm asking you folks, who have been there, what steps need to be taken to advance? My main goals are Brazil 2016 or RWC 2017. Besides the usual getting out and whistling...