Recent content by ballsie

1. ballsie

Mute Button for BM

It seems you can press any button on your TV remote to get Ref Link, Camera angle, five live, and Stats but you cant get a button to turn off Brian Moore please please can we press the red button to turn him off and we thought the vuvuzela was annoying :biggrin:
  2. ballsie

french speaker

He is one to make you chuckle Just done a div one Colts game down in Sunny Hampshire I must be doing something right good game no trouble at all fast furious and the usual mix of hormornes and egos, During the second half visiting full back makes a derogatory comment in his native french tongue...
  3. ballsie

round ball game

I dont suppose any of you actually watched the football last night Some interesting decisions and actions to say the least. A bit confused here though, I always though if the ball was handled in the penalty area it was a spot kick Some top line referee abuse after the game to and on...
  4. ballsie

crunch match or wifes birthday

Hi chaps got a peach of an appt in a couple of weeks local league promotion decider, and was really looking forward to it. However, wifes birthday looms and she wants to do the London show thingy. Dilema, do the match and live in a world of pain for the foreseeable future, upset my weekend appt...
  5. ballsie

Interesting comments in the Press

Have a look at this http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/english/7906837.stm