Recent content by blobs

1. B

ruck in goal

yes, but you miss the point, we end up at the same place !
  2. B

ruck in goal

always good to have some finality on these threads !
  3. B

ruck in goal

Thank you chaps. Let's conclude that it is fine for attackers to drop on the ball in the defending side of a "what looks like a ruck but it isn't a ruck because the ball is in goal"
  4. B

ruck in goal

now I have said that someone will disagree !
  5. B

ruck in goal

I am getting the general consensus that it is fair play for attackers to dive in
  6. B

ruck in goal

looked like a ruck but wasn't a ruck because the ball was in goal. Attackers have the opportunity to dive in amongst the legs?
  7. B

ruck in goal

in the "non ruck" which looked like a ruck on the defending side with attacking player diving in.
  8. B

ruck in goal

the scenario I had was what would have been a ruck in the field of play but the defending side was in goal. Attacker dived in to the defending side of what was would have been a ruck in the field of play. Fair play to have attackers diving in ? I have had this on 2 occasions and given a 5 metre...
  9. B

ruck in goal

yes, thanks. so you can't dive on a ball when the ruck has ended in field of play but you can in goal
  10. B

ruck in goal

can the attacking side dive in to a ruck where the ball is in the ruck in goal in the defending side ie diving in to the ruck and putting their hands on the ball to score a try ?