Recent content by Cave Dweller

1. C

Currie Cup Final

For those who missed it o probably didn't care just a quick recap what went on in Saturdays game. It was another Sharks vs WP (might know them as the Stormers in Super Rugby) showdown and since that Semi final on Newlands the Sharks have been putting one over WP the whole season. In fact they...
  2. C

Lance Armstrong Legend or cheat?

So he decided not to fight the decision. What do you guys think about the whole affair?
  3. C

Stormers War Room.. the true story

This is what happened one dark afternoon at Newlands, home of the Stormers…
  4. C

Cricket

Anyone here been following the cricket? England have been doing well and deservedly claimed the no 1 ranking. But I think they under estimated SA as SA lost a T20 series to Zimbabwe and have not been playing cricket for a couple of months. Last thing one wants is two guys like Amla and Kallis...
  5. C

Try saving tackle

Back in 1991 a incident happened in a Currie Cup qualifying match between Freestate and WP. If WP win the match they will go through to the final. Just a bit of background before I explain what happened just to explain what these games really meant to players and fans. Back then we were still...
  6. C

Quade Cooper

The game between the Reds and the Sharks Cooper was the waterboy. Is he allowed to play that role when he is suspended? Is there any rules or regulations that stipulates what suspended players are not allowed to participate in?
  7. C

The best defence is to concede 3

Yellow cards Can someone tell me what is wrong with this picture?