Recent content by chalksta

1. C

Definition of a Charge Down? Highlanders v Crusaders

There was a situation during the Highlanders v Crusaders match where I just want to clarify whether it was right/wrong. Which led me to wonder what the definition of a charge down is? The law book doesn't give a definitive answer from what I can tell. Video...
  2. C

Wellington 7s Final - Offside

I noticed this occurrence while watching the game and it is a scenario that is not often seen where the ball is knocked backwards and then picked up by a player in front. Just want to get other peoples thoughts on what their decision would be...
  3. C

Quick throw not 5

Just saw this on the SARU website http://www.sareferees.com/laws/view/2829777/ and thought their recommended sanction was a little weird. Would have thought this would fall under law 19.7. If the throw-in at a lineout is incorrect, the opposing team has the choice of throwing in at a lineout or...
  4. C

[resolved]#301

Blue #14 is just outside of their 22 and kicks. Gold #7 touches the ball and it deflects slightly behind Gold #7 and directly into touch at Gold's 10-metre line. What do you do? A. Award a line-out to Gold opposite the place where Gold #7 touched the ball. B. Award a line-out to Gold where the...
  5. C

Way to randomise the Quiz?

Is there a way to randomise the questions in the quiz? Each time I start the quiz I get exactly the same questions. Cheers.