crossref's latest activity

• C
    crossref replied to the thread Under 19 Variation Scrum.
    The scenario is that hooker gets YC At the next scrum a replacement hooker comes on (as he must ) - if they choose to take a winger...
  • C
    I wouldn't disagree, but would note that the offending team has determined whether the game proceeds with 7 or 8 And that presumbly...
  • C
    So what's the answer to my post #7
  • C
    I remember that clarification, but it's pretty useless .. for instance it doesnt help us address the scenario in my post #7 above
  • C
    crossref reacted to Phil E's post in the thread Under 19 Variation Scrum with Like Like.
    There was a clarification in law (or it may have been an RFU clarification) that stated the reference to "the team" in this context...
  • C
    Scenarios that the Law book doesn't address include for instance Hooker is YC At the next scrum replacement hooker comes on and a...
  • C
    I would say best practice is . . 1 Ref determines whether the missing player was a forward or a back. 2 if a forward, all scrums are 7...
  • C
    The possible scenarios are not properly covered in law ... Just make sure there are always equal numbers in the scrum
  • C
    crossref reacted to Lee Lifeson-Peart's post in the thread Back heeled conversion with Like Like.
    I refereed a league game L9? about 10-12 years ago or so which finished 109-0. After about 40-50 points their props started making...
  • C
    crossref replied to the thread Back heeled conversion.
    Indeed. Which category would you put the barbarians in ?
  • C
    crossref reacted to didds's post in the thread Back heeled conversion with Like Like.
    As a prop that took a conversion or two in my time, always however in tour/presidents matches etc it would be a shame if props etc could...
  • C
    There are tour matches and tour matches Mess about from the start, and quite possibly lose the game because of it, fine Get to 50 points...
  • C
    so here we go - Clive Woodward sums it up beautifully Now, I wouldn't condone taking law into own hands - but a lot of teams with...
  • C
    I have some sympathy the Dad -- on occasions I've had teams that are 50 or 60 points ahead, starting to arse about with conversions -...
  • C
    I wonder if it wasn't specifically against the Law at that time?