crossref's latest activity

• C
    crossref replied to the thread Back heeled conversion.
    in reality --- the only type of game where a back-heeled conversion would even be attempted is going to be exactly the sort of game...
  • C
    but, you know, baa baas :)
  • C
    no, because a conversion has to be a kick When a try is scored, it gives that team the right to attempt a conversion, which may be a...
  • C
    crossref replied to the thread Fixing a touch flag.
    I would buy new flags, they are very cheap
  • C
    So if the offence is off feet, then no advantage and back for a scrum. If the offence is dangerous charging then I agree PK to red You...
  • C
    crossref reacted to Dickie E's post in the thread Knock on advantage with Like Like.
    a couple come to mind: 1. White SH knocks ball on at base of scrum, immediately regathers but is then driven backwards by 2 Blue...
  • C
    crossref replied to the thread Knock on advantage.
    I actually thought Jarrod made an interesting point, that has been dismissed a little too quickly. White knock on (play adv) White...
  • C
    crossref replied to the thread Penalty goal.
    "Take me to your Hon Chairman"
  • C
    They get the throw in if the kick is so wonky that the ball hits the ref..
  • C
    if you google - I think there are one or two examples -- (in v strong wind). Doubt you' d ever see it at grass roots level where...
  • C
    well, I think 'clarifications' are supposed to clear up anything ambiguous, rather than make new Law. but in practice they do sometimes...
  • C
    but not supported by Law though? All the scenarios in 18.8.c result in lineout to the kicking team.
  • C
    that's older than I thought ... I wonder if they would give the same answer today. (but obviously, there's the answer)
  • C
    crossref replied to the thread Waratahs v chiefs.
    watching elite rugby all season, I am surprised that the ref thought that ball was out. I have seen countless like that where the ref...
  • C
    isn't there a clarification about that? it said (illogically) the defending team.