Recent content by Fat Twin

1. Fat Twin

2nd Yellow for returning to the pitch too early

Was I right...? Good game, no issues, very positive and competitive level 6 match. Low PK count but a couple of yellow cards for deliberately killing the ball. 15mins to go. Green player YC for killing the ball in a good attacking position for Black. No problems no complaints. 9 mins later...
  2. Fat Twin

Indecent Exposure....!

I had a bizarre match yesterday. Two red cards for against Team A in first 20mins. First was winger kicking a player in the head at ruck. Second was for biting. During the discussion with both captains and the two players involved in the second red card (the biting boy and the bitten boy) the...
  3. Fat Twin

Refreshing Society Rugby Meetings

I am working with some colleague in our area to try and breathe some life back into our regular referee meetings. They have become very formulaic and a bit turgid http://www.rugbyrefs.com/forums/images/smilies/noyc.gif- and we want to spark more interest. I would like any thoughts or ideas...
  4. Fat Twin

NEW Rolling Subs - BUCS Matches 2010/11

Not sure if many Societies have been informed but from tomorrow (13th Oct) there will be new rules for University matches (UK only) which will include the introduction of Rolling Substitutes. BUCS Rulings are: 1) For Men’s & Women’s Premier & Tier 1 leagues, Championship and Trophy knockout...