Flish's latest activity

• Flish
    I’m not aware of anyone in Durham at L7 or below that entered (or are still in) the Papa John’s cup other than Sunderland (who had to...
  • Flish
    Flish reacted to chbg's post in the thread Referee advice .... with Like Like.
    If the players have no other way of understanding what time is left on the referee's watch, then one should certainly tell them where it...
  • Flish
    This weekend N2N- AR2 Billingham v Huddersfield 12th v 14th death match. Huddersfield nearly gone and Billingham scrapping for...
  • Flish
    After last weekends; Hartlepool Rovers vs Acklam Hartlepool Colts vs Bishop Hartlepool Ladies vs Northallerton I am off to …...
  • Flish
    Flish replied to the thread Leave our Sam alone!.
    That all assumes that you know that someone is a straight male, how would you know? Same can quite often be applied to colour? We...
  • Flish
    Flish replied to the thread France v Italy - potential spoiler.
    Exactly what I would do in my game, take away the time pressure, let the defenders know exactly what and where I expect them to be, and...
  • Flish
    Flish reacted to crossref's post in the thread France v Italy - potential spoiler with Like Like.
    I think we need to look at the sanction. It seems to me that the sanction is a bit harsh making refs reluctant to apply it. perhaps...
  • Flish
    Flish replied to the thread France v Italy - potential spoiler.
    I thought it was a mess, not sure the French players moved illegally, but there was a water carrier amongst them moving, then the ball...
  • Flish
    Flish reacted to didds's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    and therein lies the fallacy of modern law making. Bugger the 99% of rugby played at a level where if there are two touch judges they...
  • Flish
    Flish reacted to Stu10's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    For this example, if the ball "lands" outside the playing area and the player is outside the playing area from start to finish, then the...
  • Flish
    Flish replied to the thread Penalty kick to touch.
    I’m sure I heard at least one ref say “respect the mark” …. And was then promptly ignored!
  • Flish
    Flish reacted to Dickie E's post in the thread In touch? with Like Like.
    The touch laws are clearly written with the assumption that there is a competent team of 3 on the day
  • Flish
    Flish replied to the thread In touch?.
    Cheers all, it looked wrong at the time, probably because I could actually see the plane of touch for once to judge it, this moves to...
  • Flish
    Ah, yes, technically the same I suppose :unsure:
  • Flish
    If they are in the grandstand then the ball has touched something beyond the touch line, so in touch, unless I’ve misinterpreted? In my...