Recent content by Flish

1. Flish

Where are you this weekend - 2021/22?

X Rugby 7s with my U15s (not a fan, if they’re going to let us play 7s can we just do that! Even if half pitch) up at Newcastle Falcons then watching the game vs Leicester
  2. Flish

32 for me (13 Age grade), watched 7 times and officially graded at L8 so a decent season for me
  3. Flish

Last league game of the season Darlington Vs Guisborough (L8 3rd Vs 1st, but could go 2nd). Guisborough only beaten once this season, guess who reffed that one ?
  4. Flish

Defensive ruck inside the defensive 5... what do you do..

Yup, ruck is now over, can’t be in at the side - however hopefully you sold your decision, it’s one of those ones that just looks wrong
  5. Flish

L8 Seaham vs Ryton - DN2 Mid table with not a lot to play for (no one has a clue on promotion or relegation but league was won last weekend anyway)
  6. Flish

Lots going on

Disagree, before all else you were only contemplating yellow, but you had seen and communicated as such that there was an offence by blue, yours only to deal with. Red for red, under no circumstances can they take matters into their own hands, then restart communicating the intitial penalty...
  7. Flish

Hungover after a stag do, watching 6 nations and grumbling at the officials ?
  8. Flish

Tackle in ball carrier’s own in-goal

As described, there is no breakdown / offside lines so you could well be right, my only other thought would be whether you could interpret the blue players placement of the ball as a grounding? Even if not their absolute intention, if in reverse would that level of ball placement and possession...
  9. Flish

Durham Uni, no wait Horden & Peterlee, no wait Jarrovians Vs West End - assuming I don’t get reshuffled again before tomorrow!
  10. Flish

U14 numbers

In all the age grade games I ref if a team loses players to injury or whatever I make a point of letting the oppo coaches know and loiter long enough to suggest they should be dropping one / lending a player to balance up (Cup / league games excepting). RFU game on regs suggest similar should...
  11. Flish

Ire v Italy - Am I miscounting

Someone somewhere gets upset whichever way we go ?‍♂️
  12. Flish

This happened with Wayne Barnes in a Premiership game last season (Wasps I think), team manager said that player ‘X‘ was happy to play Hooker, WB checked with the player and he looked very confused and said no, not a good look, but again, right outcome
  13. Flish

Pretty sure intent isn’t a consideration in the flowchart, right outcome
  14. Flish

Why no HIA

Difference between head contact frameworks and the independent doctor review process - have to admit it would make sense to the layman
  15. Flish

Yup, being watched tomorrow - 6th time this season, taking that as a positive!