Recent content by jeff

1. J

my report from saturday 19th feb

REFEREE ASSESSMENT FORM REFEREE NAME Jeff LEVEL 6 SOCIETY Berkshire MATCH TYPE League LEVEL 7 DATE 19th Feb 2011 MATCH RESULT Green 76 (pts) -v- red 0 (pts) 1. CHALLENGE OF THE MATCH: Wet, heavy, slippery pitch that sapped the energy quite quickly, especially for the visitors. One sided...
  2. J

Nice call this week from county chairman

Had a phone call from the chairman of u18 county on friday telling me they were impressed with me reffing one of their county games and the selectors also agreed. so have been asked to ref the county final with a team of 3 next weekend in bristol.
  3. J

Jeff's Match Report

Re: First ever U13 game observations thought id post this from my recent game i had, whilst being wired up to the assessor which im glad payed off for me. REFEREE ASSESSMENT FORM 2 NAME OF REFEREE: Jeff ------- LEVEL 8 SOCIETY Berkshire MATCH TYPE League LEVEL 8 DATE...
  4. J

what would you do in this situation.

i went to watch my sons local u11's play today in an away game and this is what happened. they started with a club ref i'e foundation course. he was ok walked all the game but wasnt to bad. my sons team were up 2 to 1 in trys at half time every one ok parents coaches etc. second half about to...
  5. J

what would you do ?

red 14 in the field of play running gets stopped by blue 7 both on their feet and ball in between them, red still holding onto ball both bound when blue 13 runs and dives taking legs away of red 14. decision ?