Jz558's latest activity

• J
    Jz558 replied to the thread Grounded?.
    Interestingly, the latest World Rugby video with NO says that if the ref is unsighted they can ask the question try or no try.
  • J
    I'm sort of with CR on this, whilst not a brilliant look for the game, left alone, I suspect it would be a short term thing. I notice...
  • J
    Jz558 reacted to crossref's post in the thread Offside after a kick Bath vs Gloucester with Like Like.
    I don't mind it at all I love the way rugby offers endless opportunities for innovation , and once a team hits on a new tactic, people...
  • J
    If the law was changed so that no player could be put onside by the actions of the opposition then that would help. I understand that...
  • J
    Ive always worked on the basis that a knock on is accidental and if gathered before etc etc .... is fine but a deliberate knock forward...
  • J
    Jz558 replied to the thread Quiet weekend.
    I think the subtle difference here though is that in this example the ref decided that the ball wasnt knocked forward in the initial...
  • J
    Jz558 reacted to Decorily's post in the thread Tackler Offsides? with Like Like.
    It can be very difficult to accurately referee this type of scenario. Sometimes it may be necessary to blow it up and revert to a scrum...