Recent content by KevinP

1. KevinP

school match with history

Got a U15 match on friday 6th March. Re-arranged from last week when one team walked off. Would like some advice on how to handle this?
  2. KevinP

Where to stand at ruck/which side

Hi all. 6 month old ref with 20 plus games under my belt but I am still getting a bit mixed up with positioning mainly on rucks, any help welcome
  3. KevinP

Blues(51) v Reds(12)

Had my first tasts of how hard it is to be a referee at any level yesterday(29/11/08) A friendly match between to teams I have not done before, first problem was reds only turned up with 11 players and had to borrow 4 from blue, 2 of which were front row to enable contested scrum. A very wet a...
  4. KevinP

Age group line-out lifting

Re: Scrum positioning Hi guys. This is unrelated to this forum, but I have just been given a U16's match at lunchtime today and cant find info on the line out procedure for this age group. can they lift or not
  5. KevinP

Yellow card offence

Hi all, gave out my first yellow card yesterday but would like to know if this was correct. Situation was in a ruck, blue had taken the ball in and one of the red forwards(no 6) cleared out a blue lad and then kicked him while he was on the floor( did not find out why) so I sin binned him and...
  6. KevinP

How do I manage offside in a game

Hi all I am a new ref and I am having problems seeing the offsides during a match as I am watching the ball and apparantly missing the offsides. How can stop this
  7. KevinP

Referee talk to front row and captains

Hi I am a new referee and have done 4 junior matches and I would like some one to give me the points to talk to the front row and replacments and also the captains talk. Thanks