Recent content by LankyStreak

1. LankyStreak

Cheeky player

Sat. Blue v Yellow. 19-12 to blue with 5 to play. Yellow pushing very hard and blue down to 14 following a YC. Yellow ruck on half way. Ball comes out quickly and I call "advantage, penalty, yellow. Blue 3 offside". Yellow 10 punts the ball towards the corner flag and mid-flight the blue...
  2. LankyStreak

Towcestrians v Loughbrough

L6 Exchange this Saturday in Northampton. Has anybody done either of these teams of late? If so, discuss....
  3. LankyStreak

Lawrence

I cannot understand for the life of me why Lawrence was reffing two of the most dominant scrummaging packs in world rugby whilst Poite was waving a flag on the sidelines. I'm really, really confused at the logic? It's nothing personal but Lawrence looked like a lost boy out there. Guessing at...
  4. LankyStreak

Bin - early return

Saturday I binned a player who returned to the field before I had asked him back on (around 6 minutes into the 10 minute sanction). What would you have done?
  5. LankyStreak

10m - bin?

Saturday - I reffed a level 8 league match. Nearing the end of the first half, 14-7 to the home side. I award a penalty to blacks approx 6-7m from the red goal line. Black no.9 quick taps and heads straight for the line. Reds are retreating and red no.6, who is retreating, suddenly checks...