Marc Wakeham's latest activity

• M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to SimonSmith's post in the thread foward pass / TMO with Like Like.
    So: we can't all agree, and we have multiple video replays. Conclusion: Not C&O enough to overturn on field decision.
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to chbg's post in the thread Managing Repeated Cynical YCs with Like Like.
    I've given 3x YC in one match for this - all offences were within 3m of the PK. 2-1 in terms of teams. Having laid down my cards early...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to Ian_Cook's post in the thread More law trials with Like Like.
    "Penalty kicks (60-seconds)/conversions (90-seconds) - make conversions 60 seconds too" Disagree with this one. For a PK the clock...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham replied to the thread Time wasting.
    Because that particular piece of law is clearly absurd. To take it to the extreme to indicate the point. Red 4 punches blue 4 in full...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to Lee Lifeson-Peart's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    Don't we know it. The shit show in the studio in UK that followed Sam Warburton's RC in the RWC semi v France in 2011 (Francois...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to BikingBud's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    Especially when those "expert" ex players continually demonstrate such a low knowledge of the laws, an area that really should be...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to Mipper's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    Yes, often it is, and sometimes the ref can be at fault for this. However, it is also used by spectators to simply explain away why...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham replied to the thread foward pass / TMO.
    All imaterial to the point raised. The player offloads out of the tackle which can change perception.
  • M
    Marc Wakeham replied to the thread Illegal feed at the scrum.
    Watch some more experienced guys at the level you will be working see what they do and chat to them about it. Definitely join and attend...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham replied to the thread foward pass / TMO.
    The passer is static due to the tackle but the previous momentum is still acting on the ball. I wonder if things would be so C&O IF...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to Phil E's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    How is the penalty count the referees fault? He/She doesn't comit the penalty offences.
  • M
    Marc Wakeham replied to the thread Unusual Incidents.
    2017 DEFINITIONS To make a mark, a player must be on or behind that player’s 22-metre line. A player with one foot on the 22-metre line...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to SimonSmith's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    Takes note that Dave Rennie claims. Pardon me if I don't take that at face value. We can argue about seconds here, skew scrum feeds...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to chbg's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    It has had an impact on our game: in yesterday's U16 schools match (1) one early call for "time-wasting, Sir" - an internal giggle from...
  • M
    Marc Wakeham reacted to Lee Lifeson-Peart's post in the thread Time wasting with Like Like.
    You can't educate pork...