Recent content by Owen Bisto Taylor

1. O

*Incident*, *PANIC!* erm.... scrum red

Blue has a 22 drop-out, went very high, and because he took the kick quite deep into his 22, it didnt cross the line... Panicked and gave the scrum. I presume this is right, but not 100% Tah
  2. O

Heart rate monitors

Gents, My friend whose a sport scientist was saying the other day about how in order to get a decent training reigeime everyone should be wearing heart rate monitors... i then hear someone else mentioning how good they are. So being the fashion victim i am, ive just gone out and bough a Fitbit...
  3. O

International Opportunities

Hi everyone, Thinking about trying to go away for a few weeks, and wondering if anybody had any ideas/opportunities? Currently doing L7 in the UK. Bisto
  4. O

Where are you this weekend? 2014/15

Womble, who's your Varsity with? Got a charity game this weekend between Roade school old boys and Northampton Men' Own, got a few friends playing so I saaid i'd do it. Then onto Franklin's again on tuesday night to AR in the East Midlands Final! Quick shot from Tuesday just gone with the...
  5. O

Urgent - ref required!

Anybody looking for a game this Wednesday? Uni of Northampton v De Montford Uni.... top of the table clash with promotion for either side on the cards. Need to know asap or our season is over in terms of promotion. Bisto
  6. O

So turns out my game is on the supporters day to celebrate the club raising £400,000 for their new club house. Radio, TV and plenty of cameras by the sounds of it... have to meet the major and the MP too!
  7. O

Kit Clangers!

THIS IS JUST A BIT OF FUN GENTS, CAN'T BE DEALING WITH ANY COMMENTS (ESPECIALLY FROM YOU DAD) ABOUT BEING UNPREPARED ETC! :biggrin: Right then, where do I begin! So i had a near 3 hour journey today from Northampton upto Birmingham (usually would take about 1hour40 but it was chaos in the city...
  8. O

Thought i'd better capture the moment, a sunny NON-RAINY day in Upton-Upon-Severn! Next weekend sees another exchange to Burntwood v Willenhall (if anyone knows which league this is that's help!)
  9. O

Bit of a gap...

Standard 10 months since I last blogged, making this less of a blog more of a time capsule at the moment, but hopefully will be doing a bit more. So this summer I finally went under the knife and got my bloody shoulder sorted out, meaning that I have the option to go back to playing...but if im...
  10. O

Is the rugby spirit still there?

Sorry I havent been around much, but freshers week is done now... so i guess its time to get back in the real world. I did a L9 game today where the first teams had called up several players from each team that morning, leaving both teams with depleted squads... regardless, we decided that we...
  11. O

Lions Lift

I was reffing a friendly when one of the lads (hes a bit of a k**b, i know him far to well, and that isnt a friendly banter k**b, hes an utter phallus) tried lifting one of the back rowers in a 2001 Lions-esque lift. What is the law behind this? Presume you all know what im on about if not...
  12. O

Tackles from Digby Ioane...

http://www.rugbydump.com/2014/05/3707/digby-ioane-manhandles-bryan-habana-in-tense-top-14-clash Thoughts gents?
  13. O

7s Circuit

Anywhere doing 7s this summer that there's a chance of doing? Summer can be a very boring time for a student...:wait:
  14. O

Joe marler and White Boots

Could be worse... I had these fellas at the start of last season, not the best boots for a backrow to have! LLP being a top father and paying for them before being sent back for being, in a word, shite!