Recent content by Padster

1. P

Time wasting

it could have been dealt with differently (ie ignored) but the referee had been quite firm throughout and did make it clear.
  2. P

New League Structure

What do people think of the new league structure? http://www.rfu.com/pdfs/rugby-landscape/Nat-league-structure09-10.pdf
  3. P

Virus threat

Somewhat oddly when I just opened this site I got a virus alert on my AVG antivirus. Every page has done the same. It states that it is an HTML/framer Anyone else got this? I am going to do a full system scan and general clear out.
  4. P

Daily Mail Cup finals day

Yesterday was the first finals day I have attended and it was a great experience. The standard of playing and refereeing was excellent. It was a bit of a hardship having to pop into the members lounge on a regular basis to have some 'refreshment' though. :D :D :D Did anyone else from here...
  5. P

Schools appointments

I was wondering how schools get referees for midweek matches such as Daily Mail Cup etc? Do they affiliate to societies to get refs or have to rely on finding whoever they can?
  6. P

Rugby Player Positions - What they really mean!

The Pack Eight handsome burly guys whom you'll gladly give your beer and food to, and you'd want to marry your daughter. They are intelligent, elegant, sensitive, and sweet. Truly the ideal men. The Backs Seven guys who will steal your beer while you're not looking, take advantage of your...
  7. P

Varsity match

Can someone explain to me how the Cambridge tighthead prop was allowed to drop his bind and twist/dive in then Oxford get penalised? :mad:
  8. P

Date?

Showing 01-01-1970??????
  9. P

Bishop's Stortford College

I am allocated their game against University College School on Saturday and I assume I am in for a good run around. :) Paddy