Recent content by Rew15

1. R

Sherborne and Radley schools match

Sherborne Sch. 1st v Radley Sch. 1st Any information available on these two please. Thank you.
  2. R

It's been a while but here's the latest.

NAME OF REFEREE: REW15 LEVEL 7 SOCIETY London MATCH TYPE League LEVEL 6 DATE 27.03.10 MATCH RESULT BSE 70 – 0 W CHALLENGE OF THE MATCH: The pitch was in perfect condition, the rain had stopped, and the cool breeze had no tactical...
  3. R

Rolling Subs coming to County Championship

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/rugby_union/8571351.stm
  4. R

Assessment from Saturday

I don't see much point in changing the names to protect the innocent. You only have to look at the weekends results to fathom out the teams involved. REFEREE ASSESSMENT FORM NAME OF REFEREE: Rew15 SOCIETY: London(North)RURS MATCH TYPE London 2 SW LEVEL: 7 DATE 07 November...
  5. R

Yellow cards in Junior matches

I did just my third junior game this Wednesday. An AASE Match in which I showed three yellow cards. 2 home 1 away. The 2 home cards were for foul play, a second shoulder charge by the same player after a stern warning first time round and the second a knee to an opponent laying on the floor...
  6. R

Trojans v Guildford 07/11/09

Any insider hints and tips gratefully received.
  7. R

Your decision

We have a scrum. Side put in a win the ball. Eight picks up and takes three steps back still crouched down and still facing the scrum holds the ball out in front of him. Same side seven detatches from scrum and takes the ball off the eight from in front of him Whats your call...if any????
  8. R

Frome v Tadley

Am off on exchange again just three weeks after my 500 mile round trip to Yorkshire. This time I have a 300 mile trip to Somerset for Frome v Tadley is Southern Counties South. Any hints and tips gladley welcomed.
  9. R

Referee Wanted Today

I know this is a really really long shot but I've been let down by my referee for today and the society saw they can't replace him. Is there ANYONE out there who hasn't got a game today and would like to referee Billericay 2's v Rochford 3's at Billericay 3pm today. If you are available please...
  10. R

Man off... the first test of

Before my game on Saturday, a level 7 league game, I check with skippers during pre match chat. Do you have front row replacements for the first two occasions? 'Yes sir' was the reply from both teams. Ok I thought man off should need to be applied. During game 60 odd minutes in. Home team...
  11. R

Wayne Barnes praised!!

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,16016_5544063,00.html All too often we hear of a bad performance so it nice to hear something positive for once.
  12. R

Heath v York 19/09/09

Calling LLP. This got swallowed up in another thread. Any advice on these two?
  13. R

London Triathlon

Finished my off season triathlon schedule with London Olympic distance on Sunday and smashed the old PB by nine minutes. Finished in a time of 2:36:24. Now time to brush up on any law changes and switch attention to refereeing. Has much been going on over the summer?
  14. R

One for Phil E and other Warks refs.

Old Laurentians v Berkswell & Balsall I've been posted on exchange early April and was looking for some inside info on these two sides. Cheers, Rew15.
  15. R

Cudmore's ban..is that all!

:wow: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12321_4663894,00.html I thought he'd have got longer than that.:wow: