Recent content by Stu10

1. Stu10

FRA v SA - A French Perspective

Médecins Sans Frontières :unsure:
  2. Stu10

World Rugby phased plan to grow the sport

https://www.skysports.com/rugby-union/news/35791/12834378/lydia-thompson-on-living-with-complete-blame-for-englands-world-cup-final-loss-to-new-zealand-after-red-card
  3. Stu10

Where are you this weekend - 2023/24?

How did you get on? My knee came through with flying colours, which is an obvious relief! I was a bit rusty regarding speed of thought, but I got a positive review by the assessor.
  4. Stu10

Good luck! 🤞 💪
  5. Stu10

NOWIRUL Div 3 West at Oldershaw this Saturday. It will be my first senior men's game in 11 months after tearing my knee cartilage... only my 4th senior men's game and also my first level 10 game... really looking forward to it, though a little apprehensive about being rusty, is knee strong...
  6. Stu10

So when is Rassie Erasmus gong to get sanctioned for coaching on the field?

The TMO... https://archive.is/7svuJ I'm not sure how much it was an intentional dumb tackle vs a tired tackle against a man-mountain who dipped late and low.
  7. Stu10

So when is Rassie Erasmus gong to get sanctioned for coaching on the field?

However, it is possible to ignore borderline no arm tackles for 78 minutes before you penalise one... 😬😶‍🌫️ (too soon or too bitter?)
  8. Stu10

Leave our Sam alone!

@didds I didn't realise that was a recognised line to end a thread... I though you were replying to @Dickie E (Too gutter? Sorry... taxi :censored:)
  9. Stu10

Professional Truck and Trailer

You're not new to rugby, right? 😜
  10. Stu10

Professional Truck and Trailer

I think that sounds right.
  11. Stu10

Offside after a kick Bath vs Gloucester

Have you reffed England?!?!?!? Impressive! ;)
  12. Stu10

Grounded?

I agree... in a scenario in which a defender has arms around the ball, I will still give it a second to see if the attacker can get the ball down... I think we generally give some benefit to the attacking side, but we need to maintain a level of parity, so I wouldn't give it too long. However...
  13. Stu10

Grounded?

The original camera angle (which included sound) was from the wrong side of the breakdown, so we don't know.
  14. Stu10

Grounded?

What happened to the days of peeling a couple of players away before making a decision? I felt like the held up decision was made a little too quickly, which obviously impacted how the rest of the discussion/decision played out.
  15. Stu10

In touch?

I do appreciate that the current laws reward catchers that aim to keep the ball in play, rather than catch with one foot in and one out with the aim of both making the ball dead and gaining possession as per the older laws.