Recent content by stuart3826

1. S

Alain Rolland

Just picked up on this IRB Pays Tribute.... Comments?
  2. S

Check double movement

Is there any hope for us in the weeds when England's finest asks the TMO to "check double movement"? :deadhorse: I don't have a clip, but this was during the Worcester v Harlequins clash on Friday.
  3. S

First game since November

I've been working 7 day weeks since October so my game tomorrow ay be interesting. It was supposed to be a level 10 merit table game but the away team cried off. I had a call tonight letting e know who were the replacements, but according to our website, they have already got 2 games. I look...
  4. S

Ref Loses the Plot

I was sent this though by a friend. Comments anyone?
  5. S

Red card for a trip

Had a rare chance to watch a U16 game today . Roughly 10 minutes left, one player from each team are chasing down a loose kick, attacking player falls over. Hand on heart I didn't see what caused it. Ref produces red card and after the game confirms that he told the player there was no choice in...
  6. S

Leggings

Oh My Lord!:rc:
  7. S

Is this how urban myths are born?

Had my first 80 mins of the season on Saturday - level 10 match in the weeds - quite evenly matched for the first half, then the home side lost their way a bit and lost by 10 points. 3 :yellow:, 2 to the home team and one away for simple stuff like killing the ball in the 5m or high tackles...
  8. S

Throw in taken incorrectly

but not the correct spelling:nono:from Oxford English dictionary
  9. S

Any Welsh refs happen to know.....

......anything about Bonymaen 2nds? They're in our area on tour this weekend, and I've been appointed to one of their matches
  10. S

Late Red Card - in the Match and the Season

I've had a really enjoyable season. I've used yellow cards several times, but until today, I've not had occasion to use the red. Level 10 match, physical, and quick, very warm. Even throughout, until Green 4 acting as tackle assist failed to release ball carrier before playing the ball. Ping...
  11. S

Grubber kick k/o or restart

I've had a couple of instances where a kicker has been coached to grubber rather than drop kick at a kick off or restart when the ground is wet. I know what my action is on these occasions - what about yours Off to do my bit now - U15 girls match at 14:00
  12. S

Definitive guidance, U15 Girls

Can anybody signpost the parts of the U19 variations that apply to U15 girls please - I'm getting lots of coach guidance, but I'd like it in writing
  13. S

Return to Battle

Had my first senior match since injury early October yesterday. The fixture was rearranged early Saturday morning, 2nds v 4ths local friendly, Black v Red. I received a great welcome - cup of tea offered by at least 7 people, plate of biccies. Oppo was late arriving, and had to borrow a prop...
  14. S

Rehab - Stretched ACL

I have stretched my ACL in the incident described in another thread. Any ideas for rehab?
  15. S

Standing Up in the Scrum

Could someone please point out to me where in law it says a player cannot stand up in a scrum - damned if I can find it! ....is not the same as standing up Please help, because I hear constant references to it!