Recent content by Zulu_Bravo

1. Z

SA V Ire Tackle on Ire #15

Leaving aside some shocking refereeing at the breakdown from Glen Jackson, what are our views on the tackle on the Ireland fullback early on.
  2. Z

Dave Pearson

I am surprised that he is going to referee Ireland's match this weekend after what happened on Sunday. Surely this only adds to the pressure he will be under and will open a sizeable can of worms should he make any errors which go the way of the French.
  3. Z

Joubert

I thought he showed a fair bit of rustiness this morning in the Ire V USA match. Didn't seem at all interested in players joining mauls from the side, allowed a lot of fairly cynical penalties against the USA late on to go without warnings / cards and the worst of the lot was right at the end...
  4. Z

Leinster V Leicester

I know this match has been debated elsewhere already but there was one technical point which I wanted to raise. I cannot remember when it occured but during the game a Leinster player was penalised for a high tackle on a Leicester player in the in-goal area as the Leicester player kicked to...
  5. Z

Best Performance of 2011 Six Nations

Now that it has finished which referee(s) do we think particularly well and why? Who has furthered their cause for RWC 2011? I'll get the ball rolling and say that I thought George Clancy did very well in England V France; his control of scrums was significantly better than the average and he...
  6. Z

Wales V England

Wales given penalty in 1st half. England player in ruck kicked ball out. Ref signalled hands in ruck and told player you cant kick the ball out. Is this correct? I was told that kicking ball out was ok provided player was legally part of ruck.