Search results

1. L

Double tackle u14 - impact of the second tackler on the neck of the player falling on the ground | Would you consider this as a dangerous play?

I suppose and believe most of the contacts do not involve intention to hurt the opponent. This could be very interesting resp. difficult to judge correctly. To nail attacker to the ground it might be legal if the tackler manages to avoid to hit the head/neck by any part of his body. If he hits...
  2. L

Double tackle u14 - impact of the second tackler on the neck of the player falling on the ground | Would you consider this as a dangerous play?

Even if it might look like smb is falling on the ground lands on the oponent while hit him into the head/neck area? Where is the line between the conincidence and the intention?
  3. L

Thank you gentlemen for your thoughts. The result for me is. If the consequences after contact are like the player stay on the ground, stop play for injury in these age categories. If I'm sure about the contact with head/neck area penalty call, if I´m surre about the intention award a yellow card.
  4. L

In Czech we play in mixed teams untill u14 and the girls are allowed to stay in u14 about one year longer untill they're 15 years old. The pressure in the scrum is allowed do 150 cm see https://passport.world.rugby/laws-of-the-game/variations-7s-10s-u19-game-on/under-19/ + charging is not allowed.
  5. L

Hi, 9.53 is the timestamp of the incident. No penalty was called, time was not stopped.
  6. L

Double tackle impact on the ground

Maybe I posted by mistake my request in wrong thread. Would you be so kind and could follow my question here...
  7. L

Hi, I'd like to hear some opinion on this kind of play. During this weekend game the player got hurt by the secondary tackler while commiting the double tackle. It follows from the game the second tackler attended to tackle low but while impacting the ground he hit the neck/head of attacker...