Search results

1. M

Ball ripped in goal no foul play Australia vs Argentina

A video woud help here as I am reading different descriptions of what happened. Impossible to call from the comments here and over social media.
  2. M

First Aid requirements 22/23 RFU season

Well of course we need the powers that be to rules. however, my opinion is that it should not be down to us to judge and validate a first aiders certificate. What next? blame the ref if some untrained "chef" gives the players food poisoning at the after match meal?
  3. M

Spot on. I find many if not most first aiders very limited. Anything serious "keep them warm and call the pros".
  4. M

We are the judge of the pitch But player who is 18 plaing in U15 It is up to the clubs to check registrations. We can't physicaly check all the rule regs and Laws something has to belong to others. Even with the pitch If we say playable and a team says NO then be don't play we reported to the...
  5. M

I'd say that is not the refs areas. Just like player eligability. The Match Organiser takes care of such matters.
  6. M

Long Hair being tied up

Of course. Safety comes first.
  7. M

Long Hair being tied up

Surely long nails and nail extentions if deemed by the referee to be dangerous like jewelry have no place and it's remove or don't play.
  8. M

C'wealth Games

Clearly the proof is there to see. People can and do race and at a fair bit of speed. Anyway this is going nowhere. I'm out.
  9. M

C'wealth Games

All of those are not natural movements walking is. At the distances you use (obviously being obtuse for effect) the contest would not be safe or practical. But hey I'm not going to convert you.
  10. M

C'wealth Games

I'd pay to see that. Along with a few others.
  11. M

C'wealth Games

A sort of "Quadrathlon" ?
  12. M

Law 18.8 a

Does this work? If the ball touches anything beyound the line of touch iit is in touch whether or not the ball crosses the line. If you are in touch and you touch / catch the ball, you did not take the ball in (the Kicker / passer of the ball did). If you leave the field of play and touch /...
  13. M

C'wealth Games

Exactly! They are all technically DIFFERENT. Just as different swimming strokes are different in terms of technique. A I say try Speed Walking you might find it a lot more difficult and disciplined than you think. You may open your eyes.
  14. M

C'wealth Games

What complete tosh! Different diciplines / styles. What else? One jumping event not High / long and triple? One throwing event not discus / shot / javelin and hammer? Diving Just one board not different hights / spring board? Walk racing is highly technical. Try it one day.
  15. M

Law 18.8 a

Not really. You have to go back to how last played the ball. Blue kicked it and Blue caught it. Red ball every time if the criteria for the ball being in touch are met.
  16. M

Law 18.8 a

Presumably he's left the pitch without permission and is therefore liable to a penalty.
  17. M

C'wealth Games

Is that a serious post?
  18. M

NZ v Ireland Test 2 - Red card situation with Savea

It's all part of the same book.
  19. M

NZ v Ireland Test 2 - Red card situation with Savea

I reckon there's a lot of player smirking on the way back the changing rooms. Player will try to push the Laws and the ref as far as they can. If the ref is going to allow then to dictate calls, they've won.