• Welcome to the new forums. Please can you take a few minutes to visit The Rugbyrefs.com Forum near the bottom and vote of the colour scheme to be used for new joiners many thanks Admin Team

Search results

1. M

Location of a penalty kick

The principle of the kick ont being at the place of the ball landing if you then adda hazy recolectioon of other laws suddenly yly your movein the kick in field. No PK withing 5 of the Goal line jumble it all u pand the get to PKs 5 in from touch.
  2. M

Location of a penalty kick

Law 9 25 is probably the source of this myth.
  3. M

Foul Play and replacements...

I don't see any problem.
  4. M

Yellow the correct call?

For me that is red every time. I'd be interested to hear the justification for the downgrade.
  5. M

Where are you this weekend - 2021/22?

and I have just arrived home. 12 weeks before I can start running etc so It looks like rolll on 2022/3.
  6. M

Op done and I'm hoping to get home on the weekend. All went well. Just 6 weeks before any runnin, lifting or bending
  7. M

Advice on "water-carriers" not leaving the field of play quickly enough

Agreed you can't card OR PK them. You CAN issue a Code of Conduct report (CoC) which acts in a similar t oa sending off. The Club will face a fine or other action and the "perp" coud facr a ban from "rugby activities". (Wales)
  8. M

That's what you want!
  9. M

Sadly nor Tuesday or Wednesday due to one of my surgeons contracting Covid. Such is life.
  10. M

Youth violence

No sorry still not getting it. Far too deep for me.
  11. M

Operation was delayed. I go in today the op is tomorrow. Saturday night I'll be watch my club's game on video to analyse the ref.
  12. M

Youth violence

Struggling to see the point. Sorry
  13. M

Sin Bin

Reading the protocol and the example picture I'd say there should be a designated area to sit away from others (The "naughty boys step"). The only warm up would be sufficient for warming muscles for a safety reason towards the end of their susspension. I accept I'm reading a lot into the pictue...
  14. M

Scrum advantage before 80:00

I think the point is to look at a watch when your eyes need tonsee what is going on, may not be the best idea, assuming that no vibrate or sound available. Indeed if you have an audible or vibrating announcement of time why would you look?
  15. M

Interested that you are aware what the RFU are discussing today.
  16. M

For me , so accusation of "sitting on the fence". The referee is pointing towhere the offence takes place (roughly) he watches wh ogathers the ball on the floor Bristol (as happened) or Lericester when advantage would then have been a fair call. I think Inthe second scenario the call would have...
  17. M

To strip back to the actual video. Hew land on the touch line. The line out should have taken place. To move to the scenarion discussed: The time of the awarding of the scrum is critical (Law 5.7.a) Was the scrum awarded before or after 80 minutes? Does the indication of Adantage = The...
  18. M

New law clarification from WR

Seems clear. They have to go behind the hindmost foot. We know the sanction for being in front and this is what is being show,
  19. M

Just hope it does not get cancelled last minute.