• Welcome to the new forums. Please can you take a few minutes to visit The Rugbyrefs.com Forum near the bottom and vote of the colour scheme to be used for new joiners many thanks Admin Team

Search results

1. Dave Elliott

Location of a penalty kick

I did exactly that on an assessed game, moved the PK mark in to the 5 from touch. Think my head got mixed with scrum rule. Assessor was also unsure if this was correct, so we both searched and found nothing to say it was correct, so in short the PK should be from where the incident occurred
  2. Dave Elliott

Where are you this weekend - 2021/22?

So game on, got Buckingham II vs Chipping Norton II Saturday.
  3. Dave Elliott

That’s great news @Marc Wakeham , bet your chuffed it went well. Your be ready for the warmer weather.
  4. Dave Elliott

Yellow the correct call?

I know this is a few days ago now, but just watching on catch up. So for me, this was direct contact with the head, with a degree of force. Following the WR framework it says degree of danger, which i agree was not great, so is the correct call yellow, or should it have been red, as direct and...
  5. Dave Elliott

Still have not heard from club for Saturday, I’m the same I give till Friday then I make contact myself.
  6. Dave Elliott

Berkshire do, when you get your WTR notification you get the club contact. Likewise, they get an email confirming you as ref, which your contact details. Clubs are encouraged to call the ref to confirm, but some do message or email. never had any adverse calls from clubs though, had a few call...
  7. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

yer fair enough, its a built in system so if people dont see the need i can just remove it
  8. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

basically, they are awards for "doing stuff" on the forums, the more you do, the more points you accumulate. what im after is some input in to what you get points for, and when, such as 10 points for posting 100 times, 50 points for solving ten questions, that sort of thing.
  9. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

so this is on desktop, but here is the new posts: but i cannot emulate your issue with android, as i use apple. Ill get hold of a android phone and give it a go, thanks for letting me know
  10. Dave Elliott

Advice on "water-carriers" not leaving the field of play quickly enough

Yer I agree with @OB.. above. Tell them from that point on water will only be allowed on if you say so. Had something similar where a team under pressure in their 5 had an ‘injury’ after every break down, slowing play and stopping the quick on.
  11. Dave Elliott

i love clubs like that, they are out there, just not as many as there should be. #NoRefNoGame
  12. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

no your getting confused, there is already a points system for the likes, this is something else, any ideas?
  13. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

so... This is a bit long winded so I apologise. They are pre set, BUT i can edit them, i was just not sure what to add or when, see the images below and your understand more. So this is the current , pre set points, thus the 113, as all of them have achieved all these. I can edit and/or add...
  14. Dave Elliott

Have fun. Both grounds great, both lovely friendly clubs, though Henly gets my vote when it comes to after match food, I’ve never had better
  15. Dave Elliott

Berkshire looking ok at the moment for games.
  16. Dave Elliott

Referee fitness programme

Posted on behalf of Ross Hanbury, PT for London and Berkshire society’s, and maybe others. he is highly recommended having used his services myself.
  17. Dave Elliott

Official Akuma Rugby & RugbyRefs.com Merchandise

just realised i never answered the question. It not, but may be an option to do so again, is this something that people want?
  18. Dave Elliott

Defibrillator

Thinking about the ways health & safety is always in the forefront of thinking, just wondering how many clubs have a publicly accessible De-Fib, i.e on the wall outside the club house, that anyone can grab if there was a need for it, not just in the physio kits.
  19. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

ok thats changed now, i could add a image like the refs have, but not sure what you would use for an assessor/advisor?
  20. Dave Elliott

New Forum Feedback

I thought all assessors/advisors were experts, well that’s what they tell me every time. 😂