Search results

1. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Where are you this weekend - 2023/24?

And even better, none of you dressed as Jimmy Savile…
  2. Lee Lifeson-Peart

This weekend N2N- AR2 Billingham v Huddersfield 12th v 14th death match. Huddersfield nearly gone and Billingham scrapping for survival with Hull Ionians (13th) and/ or perhaps Wimbledon in N2E (don’t ask).
  3. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Correctomundo! Prize in the post.
  4. Lee Lifeson-Peart

This weekend. N2N - Wharfedale v Tynedale - AR2 Also Game of the Day in Farmer's Weekly. Never in the field of human conflict has so much tweed been worn in one place by so few. I won't be able to get in the carpark for shit covered 4x4s Usually a good day out and a picturesque ground...
  5. Lee Lifeson-Peart

I suspect there won't be many faster games in the Country tomorrow.
  6. Lee Lifeson-Peart

I was back last week but forgot to post. That was Sheffield Tigers v Huddersfield in N2N This week I am off South (West) Loughborough Students v Exeter University in N2W - AR2 Other than its on an AGP I know nothing about either side. The only thing I do know is the Saturday sides of the...
  7. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Quiet weekend

As dirty as feel saying it... I agreed with Dickie E: I think I'd have less trouble selling it as I would the converse.
  8. Lee Lifeson-Peart

There'll be about half the NLMOT workforce there (at night). :)
  9. Lee Lifeson-Peart

No game this weekend - off to the Lake District for #2 son's wedding. I just said I'm NOT available Mr Trainor!! Enjoy your weekends.
  10. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Congratulations.
  11. Lee Lifeson-Peart

This weekend - back on the whistle. L10 - Counties 4 Yorkshire (Phase 2 South) - don't ask. Thornensians v Hessle The club I played for. I have usually tried to steer clear of refereeing there over the years but the Appointments guy is desperate. :)
  12. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Are you ready for .... <drumroll> Player Mic !!

Bristol vs Bath? It'll sound like a Wurzels Convention.
  13. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Kicker wearing Sunglasses

I can safely assume this wasn't in Cumbria?
  14. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Shot Clock Why?

Just to be clear - no I don't. I think it's a load of old bollocks!
  15. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Shot Clock Why?

I think the "Countdown" clock should be on the big screen and played over the PA at 95db.
  16. Lee Lifeson-Peart

This weekend Nat 2 North - AR2 Tynedale v Lymm First visit to Tynedale this season. 4th gig with Lymm. Mid table clash with Lymm hoping to pull clear of relegation scrap and Tynedale consolidating their mid-table mediocrity. :) Tynedale is located in the pleasant town of Corbridge and the...
  17. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Scrum on halfway

I asked my son (the referee) and he couldn't find the guidance BUT he said that because the mark is on halfway but the SH can put the ball in under the LHs chest then the putting in side is "always inside" whereas (God forbid) if it gets taken against the head then the oppos have carried it back...
  18. Lee Lifeson-Peart

Scrum on halfway

A discussion with my son prompted this. #1 son - the one who is not a referee. Scrum bang on half way. Let's say option from a rubbish restart. So, for 50/22 purposes is the ball inside both halves or neither or just for the team winning the scrum? Does that make sense? It was never an issue...
  19. Lee Lifeson-Peart

I was there earlier in the season. Nice club but when it's full the acoustics upstairs are appalling!! I know the crumb claggs together if it's too cold but hopefully the "smog" will keep the ice away. ;)