Search results

1. G

Gazmaz Appointments for October 2006

Any comments welcomed. 01-OCT : Old Scouts U16 Vs Ampthill U16 (yes I know it was yesterday!) 04-OCT : U14 County Trials 07-OCT : Deepings Vs Haverhill (Cup game) 15-OCT : Rushden & Higham U17 Vs Peterborough U17 21-OCT : Uppingham School U16 Vs Oakham School U16 28-OCT : Reserve 01-NOV : Run...
  2. G

Options from late tackle.

This didn't happen in my game and please point me to the correct thread if this has already been posted previously. Blue Kicker outside his own 22 kicks then is late tackled by Red. Ball goes directly into touch. What options? Kick or kick of course as late tackle, but where is the second...
  3. G

I won't be using AXA

Insurance I want to grab an insurance man and shake him. Bloody hard. Just seen an advertisment on TV, apparantly it's been around for a bit, however, it is for AXA insurance, it involves a rugby match where a couple guys say about a new team who come out and basically frighten the pants of...
  4. G

Off Side in Open Play

Ok guys help me here I was doing a game and the following happened, I just need confirmation. Scenario, Red team 12-15 mtrs from own goal line 15 mtrs from touch, players all over, red kicks ball for touch, blue player quite close tries to catch ball but doesn't, I did not deem it a charge down...
  5. G

Steve Walsh

Anyone seen the IRB punishment for referee Walsh, he's been stopped from reffing Internationals until Feb due to the verbal clash with Shane Horgan!
  6. G

Kick Off's and Restarts.

I can't believe I'm asking this :confused: What is the interpretation for Kick offs and restarts, in relation to the ball crossing the 10 metre line? I'm not worried about the ball crossing and being blown back, I'm not worried about an opposition player playing the ball prior to crossing the...