Search results

1. ExHookah

Manly RFC

Any of you Aussies refereed Manly recently? They on a tour of the US in a few weeks time, playing some of the premier level US teams, and I've picked up the appointment to referee them against the Army cadets from West Point. Let's just say this match will be a quick one!
  2. ExHookah

Devil went down to Georgia....

....and he took ExHookah and DDjamo with him. We're off to Fort Benning for the 2011 USA Armed Forces National Championship! Here's the Army TV wrapup from the 2009 event: <object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie"...
  3. ExHookah

Swiss Appointments

Looks like my friend Art, who is a member here, but a bit of a lurker, will be getting evaluated by our very own FlipFlop. Give him hell JC!
  4. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 16rd 2011

Disclaimer - This comes from a friend, so not my writing, but too good not to pass on.
  5. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 12st 2011

Disclaimer - This comes from a friend, so not my writing, but too good not to pass on.
  6. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 9rd 2011

7. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 6rd 2011

8. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 4st 2011

9. ExHookah

Danie Rossouw's World Cup Diary - September 1st 2011

10. ExHookah

Attention Cambridge Folks - Sidney Sussex College RFC?

Sidney Sussex are on a tour of the US right now, I shall be seeing them in NYC tonight against Columbia. Anyone got the foggiest what to expect?
  11. ExHookah

Yorkshire

Q: Why should you never ask a man if he is from Yorkshire? A: Because if he is he will have already told you and if he isn't you don't want to embarrass him with the question.
  12. ExHookah

FUN! A nice change!

Tomorrow I attend the JoJo Moore Tournament in NY State. For those of you (most of you) that don't know about Mr Moore, he was paralyzed in the early 90's from a collapsed scrum. He's still going, but the US insurance industry, being the evil scum suckers that they are, are limiting his...
  13. ExHookah

USA National Appointments - 2011

The word is that the first round of USA National appointments will be rolled out shortly. Fingers crossed for the USA based members of the forum that we get picked for some of them. For the non Americans, assignments work in the following order: Local - Anything in our Local Area Union. This...
  14. ExHookah

Happy Thanksgiving!

Lovely day off from work, masses of food, day off tomorrow as well. To add to the mix Bryan of this parish will be arriving this evening, continuing the parade of Rugbyrefs.com members who have come into the area over the years for the NY Sevens! NY Sevens should be fun, 254 matches in one day...
  15. ExHookah

ExHookah on Film

I have been selected to feature in the upcoming Showtime series "The Big C" In the episode I will be involve in, the character played by Oliver Platt has decided to return to playing rugby. I will be playing the part either of a fellow "old boy" rugby player (for which I am not really old...
  16. ExHookah

NY Women vs Bath Ladies

Bath Ladies RFC are on tour, playing Beantown in Boston and NY in NY City. Should be very interesting to see how a high level RFU team does against the #1 and #3 teams in the USA. I have been assigned the NY game, on Thursday evening, June 3rd. Now I have to decide whether to go with my USA or...
  17. ExHookah

Post Match Confrontation and Near Assault

This past weekend, U19 match at USA National Championships. Gold has been dominant for most of the match, at one point holding a 19-3 lead over Blue. Discipline by Gold very poor, bad language, taunting, late tackles etc. Gold received a yellow card in both halves of play. Blue keep their...
  18. ExHookah

Churchill Cup

Looks like I shall be wielding a clipboard in a menacing fashion in June, I have been appointed as #4 for the Churchill Cup finals at Red Bull stadium in New Jersey.
  19. ExHookah

Deloitte

Any of you on here work for Deloitte, or any of the "Big 4" firms? If so please shoot me a private message. Thanks.
  20. ExHookah

Spammers are back

Guys, Looks like another influx of spammers is hitting the Non-Reg pages. I know that page was added around RWC time to allow casual visitors to post, but I wonder if we might be better off making posting rights only available to people who register? Just my two cents.