Search results

1. K

U13 yellow Card

Would like your thoughts on the following (Note - I was a coach at the time so I am aware that I have an extremely one-sided viewpoint of the event) Black is winning the match comfortably and yellow are struggling for parity. Referee becomes extremely harsh on Black an penalises at every scrum...
  2. K

U13 - Quick Lineout & No8 pickup

refereed an U13 game today - one side tried to take a quick lineout. Luckily the ball had touched a spectator so I knew it could not be taken but it made me double-check laws. According to IRB U19 variations, quick throw in is fine (as long as it meeets the usual requirements!) BUT according...
  3. K

Fantasy Lions squad

Who would be in your best Lions squad EVER? Choose any player from any era. We have this as a club competition and are using returns from this ad other forums to see judge the competition (ie. every time somebody names a player, this person gets counted - the player with the highest number is...
  4. K

Length of tournaments

Spent 7 hours at a festival for Mini's this weekend!! I was shattered by the end so can only imagine how the poor kids felt! I am sure I read that festivals can only last 90mins. While I'm not sure this will ever be possible I do think it is part of the continuum (for U10s). Did I make this...