Search results

1. T

Tags for naughty boys

Would anyone refuse to let a player take the field for any safety related reasons with regards to wearing an ankle tag under their sock?
  2. T

Rugby on TV

Anyone know why Aviva games are now split between Sky Sports and ESPN??? It's a pain that I now can't watch all televised games having not also subscribed to ESPN or have I got something wrong somewhere???
  3. T

LO Call disruption.......

Wasn't sure where to put this so as what I am about to describe was at a junior (U14) game I've opted for this section....... During a recent game my son played in at the LO the oppo hooker started shouting, repeatedly and very loudly, "get it in.....get it in" immediately the LO had been set...
  4. T

Uncontested Scrums

Can anyone confirm that should an U14's game in England go to uncontested scrums, no8's can still pick up, but hookers cannot strike for oppos ball. Have a game sunday that is likely to have to go this way and just want to make sure I've got it right. Thanks.
  5. T

Different Rules (Wales/Eng)

We have an U14's fixture this weekend against a visiting Welsh side. Where can I find the age variations that apply. I've looked at the WRU website but couldn't find them. I'm aware of some of the differences but want to make sure, from a safety point of view, that we are agreed on how we're...