Search results

1. Buzz

Referee Rating - Nigel Owens - Australia v USA (RWC 2011)

BIASED REPORT No OFFSIDES 10 ADVANTAGE 9 SCRUMS 10 RUCKS & MAULS 10 TACKLE 10 CONTROL 10 COMMUNICATION 10 DANGEROUS PLAY 10 FITNESS 10 ATTITUDE 10 OVERALL 10 OTHER COMMENTS The best performance of RWC so far
  2. Buzz

What would you do?

U15 'friendly' game, green v black. Black take penalty kick to touch, ball doesn't appear to cross plane of touch, and is knocked infield by green defender. Flag not raised by home team TJ (green). Black retrieves loose ball, TJ now raises flag after some persuasion from home supporters...
  3. Buzz

Scarlets V Leicester

Leicester dominated the Scarlets on Sunday with their power game, and on their own admission, it was the best they have played this season and deserved the win. However, should Clancy have awarded a Penalty Try for Tuilagi's offence which resulted in a YC? For those who have not seen it...
  4. Buzz

Spectator entering field of play

Was watching a U16 match recently when an incident occured just before half time involving a player from both teams having a bit of handbags after a tackle in the 5m area from touch. As is with U16's players from both teams decided to join in. Referee blew his whistle in an attempt to stop the...
  5. Buzz

Qualifications for U14 matches

Hi, I have been an avid reader of this forum for many months, and have enjoyed the discussions - some informative, some interesting for other reasons :) and I feel now is the time to make my first post. I want to pose a question to those who are involved in junior rugby in England in...