Search results

1. S

For US based referees......

Gents I have had printed a batch of score sheet pads for use in the standard sized red / yellow card wallets, there are 25 sheets to a pad. I am willing to share these and post them out to you or a donation of $5 to the forum. I know they don't cost $5 but we all get a lot of value from the...
  2. S

Singapore......

I thought we had a Singapore Referee here...... I'm travelling to Sing at the end of this month, wondering whether the season has started to open up there..... Rgds Stuart
  3. S

First Appointment for the new season......

Indianapolis Impala's v White River 20 August; feeling fit but rusty....
  4. S

Where I referee....

How do I change where I referee? I now referee in the US.....
  5. S

Numbers in the scrum.......

U19 Game at the weekend, Blue have a prop Red carded and bring an in experienced player into the front row, we go uncontested. Blue put in they put 7 into the scrum, red are told to match. Red put in, this is where I was unsure..... Red chose to put 8 in, I told Blue to match it. Am I right or...
  6. S

Stoo48 is on tour again.....

Gents I am off to Oz tomorrow (Saturday 16th) and will be in Newcastle the weekend of the 23rd / 24th are there any games still going on in Oz? Do we have any Newcastle / Hunter Valley Refs here that can help, should I take some kit???
  7. S

Refereeing in China

Do any of you forum readers have any experience of, or contacts in China for refereeing?
  8. S

Happy feet v nodding dog v once you see it stay still (to a point!)

Was watched again yesterday as a coaching session. In my last assesment I had been picked up for being to static at ruck and maul, although I think I had view of the ball at least 95% of the time (I'd like to think it was more but that would probably be ambitous). So going into Saturday I went...
  9. S

Mayday

Received this from my esteemed contacts in USA Rugby; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSDkvkOSLFs Comment........
  10. S

RFU Senior Vase Regulations

Does any one out there have a copy of the Senior Vase regulations they could email to me? I have spent the last half hour searching the new improved RFU website and can't find them. All I can find is the blurb about home teams, dates for final etc. I have a fixture on Saturday and could...
  11. S

Uncontested- Flanker Obstruction or Legal??

Interesting issue yesterday, Colts game, uncontested from the start, all back row nicely bound and not breaking early, not changing the angle of bind to obstruct SH following the ball round. SH's working well, only challenging when the opposite number had hands on the ball. However, blue...