Search results

1. E

Referee education

Sorry if the issue has been brought into this forum before. I would like to compare the formal referee education in different countries/unions/ref associations. In our society there are four levels of "formal" education plus incidental short courses, regular association meetings every first...
  2. E

Rugby in Argentina

There are not many opportunities to see Argentine rugby, so I tought you could enjoy some little clips. Local (Buenos Aires) championsip is in its final stage; here you have yesterday's two quarter-finals games, and a couple extras: La Plata (Gold) 28 - 12 Alumni (Red/White) . A couple of nice...
  3. E

An unexpected reward

Not a match report, nor a question. Just a little story. But anyways, something that happens very seldom and I wanted to share with you. Ref'd an U19 'B' side on Sunday. I like U19s because those games use to be a nice physical and mental challenge. Sunny day, perhaps warmer than what I like...
  4. E

Was it a try?

Something that happened this Saturday in Buenos Aires top level tournament ("Top 14" - not a very imaginative name indeed :) ). Blue #9 is tackled about 1 metre from Green's ingoal. He releases the ball, placing it on the ground, directly to his left and at arm's length. Blue #5 picks the ball...