Search results

1. J

Leinster v Bath - final decision

For those that saw the game (I'll try and find a clip), thoughts on Garces' last decision? Hands whilst on the floor? Bath player in the side? Neither, play on? I can see an argument for both...
  2. J

22 drop out/scrum/something else entirely...

Saturday, White playing with a strong breeze. White kick goes up, rolls into dead ball area. Yellow full-back makes the *attempt* to put his foot over the dead ball line and touch the ball to enforce scrum back. However, yellow 15 cocks it up by allowing the ball to stop moving. I award 22 drop...
  3. J

Kit bag

In the market for a new kitbag as my old one is finally on the way out. Always been a fan of Canterbury gear so had my eye on these two and hoping I can find one in the post Christmas sales online. Anyone have either and want to put me off getting one or other? Or want to steer me towards...
  4. J

Shirt choice

Hi there guys, I'm new to these forums and to refereeing but have been playing for most of my 21 years! I have completed the ELRA 1&2 and just waiting on being assessed to get Stage 3 done. Just wondering what you guys would recommend for shirt selection - I'd like, whoever I'm reffing to...