Search results

1. Daftmedic

8Months and a 0630 start

Just a little update, Up at 0630 to travel to Braintree for a charity 7's day. First time with the whistle 8Months. Now on week 18 at South London & Maudsley. Getting referee fit:horse:
  2. Daftmedic

[6N] ARU referee Ireland V Italy

Thought he had a good solid game. Friendly, approachable, good use of downtime to reinforce expectations and managed away penalties really well with proactive calls. :clap:
  3. Daftmedic

HTML use in the forum

Ok so the site doesn't use HTML for its forum posting. Any mods know what coding it uses? sure we will catch up after?
  4. Daftmedic

RWC: NZ v Argentina.

I can almost write the front page of the NZ press.:yellow:
  5. Daftmedic

Where are you this weekend? 2015/2016.

That time of year again troops. With pre season starting very soon.
  6. Daftmedic

Ermmmmmmm!

Penalty against R 17 for high tackle. I've got the number and St I have the advantage. They go 25 meters up the pitch I shout advantage over. Then their winger gets shot by a sniper falls over and the balls spills forward. I peep then peep peep time off. Call R 17 and skipper to me. I issue...
  7. Daftmedic

The Gospal of Nigel Owens

*Best Padre impression* We are gathered here to hear the Gospal of rugby according to Nigel Owens..... And he said unto the front row, "If you don't like scrummaging, you're in the wrong position". Praise be to Rugby. All: crouch, bind, set
  8. Daftmedic

Kurtly Beale

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2014/oct/13/kurtley-beale-row-content-of-text-messages-with-di-patston-revealed what an idiot
  9. Daftmedic

Oowwwww just got a secret Email

Line out IRB clarification for teams choosing not to engage at the lineout   if the defenders in the line out choose to not engage the line out drive by "leaving the line out as a group", PK to attacking team; if the defenders in the line out choose to not engage the line out drive by simply...
  10. Daftmedic

Scottish Rugby Union

If they leave the union. Would they be allowed to play in a European competition as technically Scotland will not be part of Europe. :chin:
  11. Daftmedic

Smally has obvious style

obvious style and very dapper. We quite clearly are pushing the boundaries of footwear styling
  12. Daftmedic

Not so much of a question.

Ok so I had a chat with skipper and a naughty person for being off feet and handling in the ruck. I know I'm from the North and I'm refereeing in Suffolk, but when this happens........... With the comment but you've only just told us of for doing it.
  13. Daftmedic

The Lady Daftmedic

Soooooo the wife got a letter in the post today from Eastern Counties. She's only gone and won the presidents award for volunteer of the year.
  14. Daftmedic

Daftmedic's 1st year as a referee (self analysis)

As the title eludes too, this is my first season as a referee. society: Suffolk and North Essex. distance: Average distance per game 135 miles. Longest 325 and shortest 25 miles round trip. I started season with a few 7's tournaments which I would recommend for fitness reasons. For the...
  15. Daftmedic

Bosch kick

http://youtu.be/qyVy7Qb5Coo
  16. Daftmedic

It all become clear now

17. Daftmedic

Was that Phil E on rugby tonight?

A dashing gentleman was sporting a Navy Rugby referee top. The consummate gentleman had/didn't have much hair but was stood at the front. Was this Phil E?
  18. Daftmedic

Luke Pearce

Round of applause. Appointed to a RWC qualifying match center stage.
  19. Daftmedic

Had the best weekend EVER!!!

So on the weekend I refereed harwich2 v Bury St Edmunds 3's and Sunday Suffolk cup U13 Bury st Edmunds v Hadleigh. Saturday: Had to drive to Harwich to get ready then drove to Mistley to referee the match as pitches were unplayable. From the the first whistle to the final whistle both teams...
  20. Daftmedic

Serious injury.

Had the pleasure of refereeing a 2's game. Not very skillfull but good attitudes. Blue 8 was tackled legally by white 12. Unfortunately Blue's neck hyper flexed and his chin hit Whites shoulder knocking Blue unconscious. Blue hit the ground on his back and was snoring(sign of compromised...