Search results

1. D

World Rugby phased plan to grow the sport

Do something about the current CBS sequence also and remove the need for a 'gap' on bind!
  2. D

Penalty Try *and* penalty restart

Yes and in this case it appears that the offender was penalised twice for a single act of foul play.
  3. D

Juggling ball now NOT in possession

How did this ref see it differently?
  4. D

Surely a player can only be defined as 'attempting to control the ball' after having touched it.
  5. D

Juggling is still deemed to be in possession and 'tackleable'!
  6. D

Yes it was a tackle without ball as far as I'm aware. Referee deemed it early before the ball was touched/played. If he had been ' juggling' it would have been legal.
  7. D

Ireland v Wales “No onfield decision”

Maybe it's simply a case of referee couldn't possibly make an on field decision ( other than the default!) and so left the TMO the leeway to make a decision.
  8. D

Professional Truck and Trailer

Was the 'one' teammate ahead or behind the ball carrier?
  9. D

Yellow card after try, after time

Since the clock is running in terms of the allotted time for a conversion kick then the ball presumably isn't dead immediately after the try is awarded. Therefore why is the mark for the penalty following an infringement in the ingoal not on the 5m line in line with the point of infringement as...
  10. D

Professional Truck and Trailer

Any video? Something like I saw Ireland do yesterday I suspect is what you are referring to .... In that instance didn't see anything wrong.
  11. D

Interception by knocking ball forward and gather?

Sorry....I left out the sarc mark!
  12. D

The 'correct' decision and what WR would say aren't necessarily the same!!
  13. D

Grounded?

I still think that's a bit unfair.... You're entitled to your opinion though.
  14. D

Grounded?

That's possibly a bit unfair.... What happened in the other 5 mins that made you doubt his performance?
  15. D

Grounded?

I don't know what it is or isn't touching!
  16. D

Grounded?

Because it isn't conclusive zoomed or not!
  17. D

Would that be relevant?
  18. D

There is a difference between 'juggling' and intentionally propelling the ball forward with the hand. Can't be sure which best describes the OPs scenario.
  19. D

Tackler Offsides?

Really?