Search results

1. B

[Law] captain asking not to play advantage

lets start with the easier aspect. Knock on red, play advantage for blue. Captain blue ask can we have the scrum... Do you blow the whistle or not ? Knock on red, blue scrum is dominated , Captain ask can we play even if there is no advantage (not an infringement) so not following law...
  2. B

Knock-on

Just to confirm. In the Wales France game. If the ball was moving towards the french try line, ripped by a Welsh player it should be a knock-on, correct ? (clarification 4 of 2011). So many comment of no knock-on on rip, I am getting confused :)
  3. B

ball ingoal Fra vs Sco

Hi one of the disallowed try was ball grounded by Sco, scrum 5. in my view it was not grounded but placed. ( maybe French glasses). for the serious question... does it mean that any (most of) ruck finishing in goal will be a 5m scrum since someone put the ball there?
  4. B

3 questions :P

3 questions from my last game. 1 - a player was getting ready to get a ball. the ball had a strange bounce and hit his legs and went forward a- there is no knock on, as the law states arm / hands. (correct ? ) b - played is just touched, so if a player offside pick up the ball, PK (correct?)...