Search results

1. J

[In-goal] when is the ball in goal?

Jolly, Christy is right. While it appears they have updated the laws section for virtually all of the new May 2018 amends, they appear to have messed up their edits to Law 21. Here is an excerpt from the May 2018 Amends section in the app: whereas in the Laws section, it shows this: As...
  2. J

WR Law Exam - not updated for May 2018 amends?

Just been working my way through the WR Law Exam again, and it seems it hasn't been updated for the May 2018 amendments. Here is a question on Law 21: In-goal The attacking team kicks the ball towards the goal-line. A defender with one foot on the goal line picks up the ball which was in...
  3. J

[Law] South Africa vs England 16/06 - Obstruction during maul?

At around the 28 min mark, England have a line out in their own half. Ball is thrown in, taken by an English jumper and a maul is setup/formed. A few secs later the referee (Roman Poite) blows up for a PK against England, signalling for some kind of obstruction, and appears to say "walking back...
  4. J

[ISSUE] Unable to open attachments or view profiles

Hi folks, I'm a new member, and it seems I don't have permissions to open attachments in threads, or to view members profiles (inc. my own). Could a mod or admin please check if my permissions are correct? Thanks. :smile:
  5. J

SRU Level 1 Referees Course

Hi folks, I've been a rugby fan for quite a while, and have lurked on these forums as a guest for many years due to my interest in both the Laws of the game and the role of the Referee. After toying with the idea for a bit, I have finally decided I'd like to learn to become a referee, and have...