Search results

1. Q

Walcott old boys

3 of Hertfordshires finest are going to the bath area on saturday, I have the pleasure of going to Walcott Old Boys v High Wycombe. Do any of you have any info on either of these sides?:chin:
  2. Q

First assesment of the season

A few weeks ago know, I haven't posted in a while due to being 1) at work - who get upity 2) was on dial-up. I have know got broadband and am going to use it. This was from an Assessor in the N.Mids who was ex-panel, this is a cut and paste, all on one page... RFU REFEREE REFEREE ASSESSMENT...
  3. Q

Harpenden Pub Sevens

Gents We had at least 3 refs at the above tournament (inc me) Pablo PeterTC And no info on it - we dealt with players from levels 10 up to 2 (yes thats right some of the players were national league or premiership A standard) I spent the first 2 hours watching and coaching some of our junior...
  4. Q

CB U15 tournament at Rugby

Any of you out there going to the above tournament at the weekend? Tops are good quality this year, should be fun. On the monday I'm going to be on pitch 2 at the close (so might get the third/fouth place play off again):rolleyes:
  5. Q

Herts Colts 7s

Very good quality competition, very hot But Missing Pablo, what happened?;)
  6. Q

Old Colfeians V Wimbledon

Gents Picked up the above game for this Saturday, anyone got any info on either side?:) Should be fun first league game since 16/12...
  7. Q

Calling Pablo

Paul Have fun at Harpenden tommorrow, and Mr Burdett is going to call you soon;)
  8. Q

QE2wgc in ladies action

Old Albanian Saints 1s v Rosslyn Park Ladies 1s 8th October 2006 First ladies game with a leg break (and dislocated foot)::mad: First ever Penalty Try in a ladies match.:D
  9. Q

Ex-Lucy in full flight

Steve Got this off the Warford website...;)