2015 6N predictathon

Dixie

Referees in England
Post Likes
Anyone care to do the admin to make the traditional predictathon work? I ask because a have a strange and bizarre feeling that England will do well under the lights (and the roof) on Friday night.

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
I suppose no answer (for 3 days) is still an answer - You may be alone on that one Dixie. ;-)

A wall of noise awaits ye!

If recent meetings are anything to go by, (and I'm not suggesting that they are) then NO. Should be a good game, may the best team win, and may the referee not be mentioned in dispatches.

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I suppose no answer (for 3 days) is still an answer - You may be alone on that one Dixie. ;-)

A wall of noise awaits ye!

If recent meetings are anything to go by, (and I'm not suggesting that they are) then NO. Should be a good game, may the best team win, and may the referee not be mentioned in dispatches.

No chance of that !

If you go onto www.recyclingcrushedleeks&yellowspringflowers.com you can see environmental friendly disposal of daffodils etc .... :eng:

PS...maybe if the winners prizes arrived, then the appetite for competitions might increase??!!!???!!!!

Last edited:

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
I predict ....
5812186.jpg

More of this in the coming months ....... :love:

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Back to predicting , I saw these .........correction& thought you might find them interesting:

Jamie Roberts 8 carries, total metres made 16
Jonathan Davies 6 carries, total metres made 8

Alex Cuthbert 6 carries, total metres made 11

Chris Robshaw 26 tackles, tackles missed 0

That's x3 of Wales main strike runners, averaging less than 2 meters each when ball carrying :holysheep:

Route 1 seems to have become 'predictable' & easy to defend !

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Anyone care to do the admin to make the traditional predictathon work? I ask because a have a strange and bizarre feeling that England will do well under the lights (and the roof) on Friday night.

they should introduce repechage into RWC to allow 6N teams a chance :)

Browner

Banned
Post Likes

Is Dixie's 'feeling' the rugby equivalent of Uri Geller's ball moving ?!?

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
He got lucky. England have lost 3 out of the last 5 games in Cardiff.