A laugh....

Arabcheif

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
[FONT=fs_blakeregular]There are dash lines configured as shown in the ground diagram. Each dash within a dash is five metres in length. There are dash lines:

[/FONT]
Giggle.PNG

How tall is this fellow lmao

Balones

Referee Advisor / Assessor
Post Likes
Probably only the size of your average Premiership second row nowadays!!:smile:

Arabcheif

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
It's in law 10, just under 10.8.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
How tall is this fellow lmao

Initially, I found your post Re: A laugh... as blasphemous toward our esteemed infallable lawbook. I failed to consider the following is from the Playing Charter:

Introduction ....

The wide variation of skills and physical requirements needed for the game mean that there is an opportunity for individuals of every shape, size and ability to participate.

Arabchief, I hope that the moderators of RR take note of your attempt at humour. This player is 21+ feet tall, wears a shoe 1 metre in length, and requires balls 1 metre long to play. You should not find any pleasure in pointing out his/her/its/pronoun? differences, especially in our game that is inclusive of all.

I ask that the moderators close down this thread. RR is not meant for hate speech or views inconsistent with the Playing Charter.

NKW

Last edited:

didds

Resident Club Coach
Post Likes
drinking early today?

Arabcheif

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
Initially, I found your post Re: A laugh... as blasphemous toward our esteemed infallable lawbook. I failed to consider the following is from the Playing Charter:

Arabchief, I hope that the moderators of RR take note of your attempt at humour. This player is 21+ feet tall, wears a shoe 1 metre in length, and requires balls 1 metre long to play. You should not find any pleasure in pointing out his/her/its/pronoun? differences, especially in our game that is inclusive of all.

I ask that the moderators close down this thread. RR is not meant for hate speech or views inconsistent with the Playing Charter.

NKW

Please tell me this is meant to be a humourous, rather than a serious comment. It did make me laugh, so if meant as humour, it was successful. If not then, jeez... hate speech??? Really????

SimonSmith

Referees in Australia
Staff member
Post Likes
Stick around pal. You'll acclimate to NKW's 'humor"

Arabcheif

Player or Coach
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 1
Ah, so it was humour. I did think it was, as it did make me chuckle. Wasn't 100% sure though.

Not Kurt Weaver

Referees in America
Post Likes
Please tell me this is meant to be a humourous, rather than a serious comment. It did make me laugh, so if meant as humour, it was successful. If not then, jeez... hate speech??? Really????

The whole dribble is to surround the real jokes. #1 and requires balls 1 metre long to play #2 esteemed infallible lawbook

Stick around pal. You'll acclimate to NKW's 'humor"

Please note my spelling HUMOUR, all caps for emphasis

Ah, so it was humour. I did think it was, as it did make me chuckle. Wasn't 100% sure though.

Well done.