Article: Now Available - New RugbyRefs.com Kit by Akuma Rugby

TheBFG

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Am i missing something, which of course is very possible................... but,

Sizes? :chin:

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
Normal sizes apply.

If you are not sure, give them the size of your chest and they will sort you out.

:)

ddjamo

Referees in Canada
Post Likes
how do we choose colors? are there photos of the color choices? do I need a decoder ring to use that order form?

Robert Burns

, Referees in Canada, RugbyRefs.com Webmaster
Staff member
Post Likes
am sensing you don't like the order form. :). if you want a different colour put it on the sheet. if Akuma can do it, they will. also let me know when you have ordered so i can throw some extra bits in for you.

reidobilo

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
am sensing you don't like the order form. :). if you want a different colour put it on the sheet. if Akuma can do it, they will. also let me know when you have ordered so i can throw some extra bits in for you.

I have ordered today thanks

wrighty

ELRA/Club Referee
Post Likes
My computer will not download the order form,please would you email it to me on dicewright100@gmail.com .Cheers Wrighty

zpiper1

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
Any chance for more pictures of gear offered?

L'irlandais

, Promises to Referee in France
Post Likes
I can't open it either can you mail it to me please, rayh71@hotmail.com

My computer will not download the order form,please would you email it to me on dicewright100@gmail.com .Cheers Wrighty
Hullo,
To avoid getting spam it's best to post a screenshot of your email address. The typed versions will be quickly harvested by automatic bots which trawl online forums.

I can't open it either - please email to stevandr8@aol.com. Thanks.
:buttkick:

WorcsKB

Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I'm a recently qualified referee looking to buy some sort of decent kit, is this a good kit to buy? If I buy this could you throw any extras in for me?

winchesterref

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Select Grade
I've got some of the kit and it is pretty good quality. Akuma aren't known for throwing in freebies though, so I doubt that will happen.

Have you enquired about joining the local ref society? (North Mids?) - they will have kit available to purchase at their meetings at a better price than the Akuna stuff, though not sure on their policy of how many games you need to ref for them before they'll give you the free society issue kit (after paying annual subs)