As suggested

Browner

Banned
Post Likes
Re: Posted by PhilE.

ddjamo will I am sure pm Browner to explain why his post was edited.
If he doesn't I will.

Can we now stick to the topic of the game in the OP please.
I am removing all posts about the edit as irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

If you want to start a discussion about the role of the Moderators, then please start a new thread in the appropriate forum.

Mod.

Given that my post triggered the 'Warning' and the subsequent replies, I'll kick this off ......

Q? Could the various 'Posts' that were removed now be 're-posted' onto this thread, so that their context can be considered/included , Thereafter discussion may or may not follow, dependent on poster appetite.

menace

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
From the offending thread.....whatever it was that was so offensive that denies someone their ability to provide an opinion.

Can we now stick to the topic of the game in the OP please.
I am removing all posts about the edit as irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Which, strangley enough, happens on most threads but interestingly they don't result in such OTP censorship? :wtf: :shrug:

matty1194

Referees in Scotland
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
National Panel
From the offending thread.....whatever it was that was so offensive that denies someone their ability to provide an opinion.

Which, strangley enough, happens on most threads but interestingly they don't result in such OTP censorship? :wtf: :shrug:

I have to agree with both Browner and Menace that numerous threads go off topic very quickly on here and no form of censorship is visible.

I started the OP and would be interested in seeing the posts that have been removed and the explanation of why they were removed.

Matt.