B&IL anthem jacket for sale

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
B&IL anthem jacket for sale

Gents, my daughter got me a very nice B&IL Anthem jacket for Father's Day, but sadly it doesn't fit. She bought it more than a month ago and therefore the RFU website won't refund it.

As such I am selling it and intend to buy one in the correct size. The link below shows you what it is. It is £60 to buy online right now, but I will take take best offer. It is brand new and never worn with original tags on. It is size 38/40.

http://m.store.rfu.com/stores/rfu/mobile/products/product_details.aspx?pid=116805

- - - Updated - - -

I could put it in eBay but would rather sell it to a nice referee! Referees are also very trust worthy!

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
Are you sure the RFU won't exchange it? They used to be very good at that, especially if you asked to see a manager. To them it is just a stock change......

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
28 day limit on all returns.

Taff

Referees in Wales
Post Likes
Are you sure the RFU won't exchange it? They used to be very good at that ... To them it is just a stock change......
Exactly, especially if you haven't cut the tags off.

I can understand them not giving a refund, but I'd be very surprised if they wouldn't swap it for one that does fit.

FlipFlop

Referees in Switzerland
Post Likes
28 day for return I agree with, but should change it for a different size - go and put some pressure on them (especially the statium store) if you are close. They should change it.

KieranW

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
Is 38/40 a small or medium?

Waspsfan

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 5
Last chance - or eBay it is. Kieran?

KieranW

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 8
I'm very tempted..but I can't really afford it! Sorry...