Big Call Richard Graham

The Fat

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
This statement by the Reds' coach following the injury to Quade Cooper.

"At the moment the group's got a lot of confidence in Karmichael playing 15, and for me to try and give him some certainty through this pre-season I'll look to keep him there," he said. "But I'm open-minded. If I have to I can play James there as well. I made it clear that I thought James was the world's best winger and I was going to start the season with him on the wing. When I said that I didn't think Quade would be out for three months."

Dickie E

Referees in Australia
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
Are O'Connor & Hunt playing in Cairns on Saturday?

Ian_Cook

Referees in New Zealand
Staff member
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 2
"At the moment the group's got a lot of confidence in Karmichael playing 15, and for me to try and give him some certainty through this pre-season I'll look to keep him there," he said. "But I'm open-minded. If I have to I can play James there as well. I made it clear that I thought James was the world's best winger and I was going to start the season with him on the wing. When I said that I didn't think Quade would be out for three months."

Really?

O'Connor was nowhere near close to being the worlds best winger at any time in his career. Maxime Medard, Alesana Tuilagi, Hosea Gear, Cory Jane, Bryan Habana, Odwa_Ndungane, George North and Shane Williams were all his contemporaries, and I'd rank him behind any of them.

Who's ego do you think he is trying to massage?

Lee Lifeson-Peart

Referees in England
Post Likes
Current Referee grade:
Level 6
Karmichael Hunt the well known Rugby (League) playing Cockney Rhyming Slang phrase.